May 19, 2008

Britney Spears: “How I Met Your Mother” Sneak Peek


We’ve all seen her first appearance on CBS’ “How I Met Your Mother,” and now we’re proud to offer you a sneak peek at Britney Spears encore performance scheduled to air this Monday night.

Ever since the “Gimme More” singer arrived on the show’s set last month, both cast and crew have been raving about how amazing she is to work with.

Commenting on her desire to reprise her role on the show, Britney told press, “I had such a great experience the last time I was on the show that I couldn’t wait to come back. Abby is going to have a lot of fun!”

In the new episode, Brit’s character Abby hooks up with Neil Patrick Harris’ character, serial womanizer Barney, although it seems pretty clear that she’s still pining for Josh Radnor’s character Ted.

Check out the sneak peek of Britney on “How I Met Your Mother”



(Click to enlarge):

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment