May 25, 2008

Keira Knightley’s Paris Shopping Spree


Steering clear of the media frenzy going on in the south of France, Keira Knightley and her mother Sharman Macdonald enjoyed a quiet shopping spree in Paris.

The mother/daughter duo hit up the famous Bon Marche - proceeding to buy up some new clothes at Isabel Marant’s boutique.

And while shopping comes naturally for the 25-year-old “Pirates of the Caribbean” actress, she’s not quite as comfortable behind the mic.

Of having to show off her vocal skills in the movie “The Edge of Love”, Keira told press: “I did some lessons with a voice coach because I can’t sing. It was live. There were 100 extras and the director John Maybury was like, ‘Now you’re going to sing.’”

Miss Knightley added: “I’ve never been so frightened in my entire life. I never want to do it again. I don’t want to be a rock star. ”

“The Edge of Love”, which was written by Keira’s mom, is a film set in the World War II time period and is due for release in theaters on June 28th.

(Click to enlarge):

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment