Sep 17, 2008

Miley Cyrus: lookin’ Hot at the Beach


With a super-full schedule like hers, it’s no wonder Miley Cyrus started off the day on Wednesday with a stop at her local Starbucks Coffeehouse for a hearty dose of caffeine.

From there, the “Hannah Montana” starlet headed over to her Paradise Cove movie set to spend a long day hanging out with hot guys who carried her around on a surf board for little filming. Her mother Tish was nearby paying close attention to her teenage daughter.

for the musical facet of her career, Miley is looking forward to the release of her new album Break Out, due to hit store shelves and online retailers this July 22nd.

She told press, “I just hope this record showcases that - more than anything - I’m a writer,” referring to the fact that she wrote all but two of the songs on it.

With that kind of personal touch, Break Out is sure to be a closer look at the real Cyrus, who recently described her personality to People. “Really, I think I’m chill. I am very hyper, but I’m very carefree.”

(Click to enlarge):

Source