Sep 18, 2008

First Picture of Jessica Alba's Baby 'Honor Warren'


Honor Marie Warren could just be the cutest newborn in Hollywood. And her parents Jessica Alba and Cash Warren recently sat down with OK! magazine to talk about everything from the birth itself to being new parents.

The “Fantastic Four” cutie reports that her delivery room wasn’t the typical screaming, pushing scene. “I didn’t scream. It was really Zen,” with Cash adding, “She didn’t make a sound. It was amazing.”

As for the whole ‘being parents’ thing, Jess says it’s still a bit euphoric. “It hasn’t totally sunk in. She dreams, she smiles, and coos and does all these things, but she hasn’t seen enough of the world yet to understand any of that stuff. So I still feel like she’s connected to the other world, or something. There’s no other way to explain it. It’s a miracle.”

And when it comes to who Honor Marie looks like, both Jessica and Cash say it’s a tossup. Warren begins, “She looks like a girl version of me. She has my nose, my eyebrows and my...” Alba finishes, “Forehead and dimples. She has my mouth when I was a baby. And my ears.”

Cash adds, “Maybe Honor is a mixture. I want her to look like me, because a daughter looking like Jessica, I’d kill myself!”

(Click to enlarge):

Source