Sep 17, 2008

Megan Fox looks Hot at FOX All-Star Party


As far as sexy actresses go, Megan Fox ranks at the top of the list. And she was looking as hot as ever at the Fox All-Star Party at the Pier in Santa Monica, California.

The “Transformers” babe worked the crowd like a seasoned pro, sporting a simple-yet-sexy ensemble including a tight midriff-baring white t-shirt, form-fitting jeans and a pair of platform heels.

Speaking of Transformers, Miss Fox recently told FOX Pop Tarts’ Hollie McKay that she was ordered to gain ten pounds quickly for her role in the new Transformers sequel, as she had lost a bunch of weight for her role in “Jennifer’s Body.”

Megan told press, “I should have toned up for ‘Transformers’ but I’m really lazy. I had to put on weight. I’d lost a lot of weight and got really scrawny, but I was told I had to put on size for ‘Transformers’ because Michael [Bay, the director] doesn’t like skinny girls.”

(Click to enlarge):

Source