Sep 5, 2008

Kim Kardashian Breaks a Sweat


She’s not sexy and fit by accident. And yesterday, Kim Kardashian was spotted on her way to the gym to break a sweat and burn a few calories.

The “Disaster Movie” cutie looked like she was ready for a real workout, sporting a sports bra underneath a white tank top with a pair of black yoga pants and sneakers as she chatted on her mobile phone.

And on her Official Blog, Kim recently answered a few questions pertaining to her gorgeous dark locks and how she maintains such a great hairstyle.

She writes, “I am not the greatest at curling my hair myself, so when you see mine curly it’s probably been done by my hair stylist. My hair holds curls really well, so it usually lasts a few days. If yours holds curl well, then you can keep that style and maybe add a new curl or two (or maybe just an extra dash of product) the next day to freshen up the look!”

“I always put volumizers and thickening spray in my hair and blow dry it. I love fully, sexy hair! I also always tease the top part of my hair by the crown of my head to give it more of a lift!”
(Click to enlarge):

Source