Apr 10, 2008

David and Victoria Beckham’s Post-Game Dinner Date


They say that Paris is a great city for lovers. And David and Victoria Beckham put it’s reputation to the test last night following the England vs. France soccer match.

Becks and Posh showed up at a party at Baccarat Lounge Restaurant looking very loved up and stylish. The Spice Girl sported a charcoal and black fitted dress, while her beau opted for a dark suit, displaying his Team England badge.

And although his team lost to France 1-0, David was still in celebratory mode. After all, his appearance on the French pitch with Team England earned him his 100th cap.

Becks told press, “My parents are here, my granny is watching back home, my sister, my sons and my wife are also here. I’m very proud. Reaching 100 caps doesn’t happen every day but, like I said before the game, I am hoping it is not 100 and out. I want to carry on playing for my country.”
(Click to enlarge):

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment