Apr 9, 2008

Audrina Patridge Checks Herself Out


Enjoying the beautiful southern California weather, Audrina Patridge was spotted out and about in Los Angeles yesterday.

The “Hills” babe checked her reflection in her Mercedes’ side mirror before heading into her LA home. After changing clothes, Patridge headed out to run a few errands, returning home to a flower delivery man dropping of a bouquet.

And while she’s getting flowers from one admirer, the rest of America has been in upheaval over the recently released nude photos of Audrina. And earlier this week, she tried to set the record straight, via her blog.

Patridge wrote, “I intended them to be artistic and not in any way provocative. I was naive, overly trusting of people and inexperienced. I thought that to be a model you had to be comfortable in front of the camera. I’m not ashamed of these photos, but I don’t want my young fans to think they have to do what I did. I hope people can learn from my inexperience.”
(Click to enlarge ):

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment