Apr 8, 2008

Kim Kardashian & Co Celebrate New Season


Being a Reality TV starlet is hard work! Just ask the Kardashian ladies. But they were all smiles last night at the Hollywood launch of the second season of their show “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”

The famous socialite herself, Kim Kardashian, as well has her entire loving family enjoyed a night out to celebrate the success of their hit show.

Earlier in the day, the sex tape starlet and her sister Kourtney were spotted returning to Kim’s West Hollywood apartment via stretch limousine after an ambitious day of shopping. After all, with a big Hollywood premiere on the horizon, they had to have the perfect outfits.

Speaking of clothes, Kim recently marveled at the fact that, though she’s been dressing the same for years, she’s only recently been getting notoriety for her curvy figure. She told press, “I have no idea where this all attention came from. I have always dressed the same - it’s nothing new. I think people just started picking up on it - I don’t even know how it happened. And there are all these rumors about whether (my butt) is fake or if it’s real.”

“People are like, ‘Can I grab it?’, ‘Can you take your jacket off? I just have to see it’. I get really annoyed when people say stuff like that.”
(Click to enlarge):

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment