Mar 3, 2008

Vanessa Minnillo Lives For the Moment


She’s dating 98 Degrees stud Nick Lachey, and it sounds like she’ll be breaking out into a budding movie career in the upcoming year. Vanessa Minnillo has a lot to look forward to.

The former MTV Veejay was spotted toting her pooch around LAX yesterday. And she recently told press that she owes her enthusiasm and live-for-the-moment attitude to her father. And it seems to be taking her where she wants to go.

Vanessa revealed, “One thing my dad instilled in me is don’t live with regret. So everything I want to do in life I’m going to jump into. Everyone thought I was crazy when I tried out for Miss Teen USA, because I’d never done pageants. I even thought I was crazy. But I won it, and that gave me every single opportunity I have today. I’m so glad I didn’t listen to everyone else and not do it.”

Minnillo says she love the whole acting scene, and can’t wait to realize her dream of becoming a major movie star (pardon the unintentional reference to Lachey’s ex Jessica Simpson).

“When I was on the set of Fantastic Four, I loved it. I respected everyone’s work ethic. It was like a mini-family, and I want to continue doing it, whether it’s action or comedy or action-comedy. I can pull off physical comedy; I’m athletic enough not to get hurt easily.”

Rather than take the first thing that comes along, Vanessa says she’ll wait for the right role.
“We’ve had some offers that we turned down because it wasn’t me. For one of them, I had to be this bikini terrorist and in another I was some crazy girl at Mardi Gras doing anything for beads!”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment