Mar 26, 2008

Rihanna's World Tour In A Sexy Little Outfit


The lads and lasses over in Ireland got quite an eyeful last night as Rihanna brought her “Good Girl Gone Bad” tendencies to RDS Arena in Dublin.

Fresh from a romantic Barbados getaway with new flame Chris Brown, the “Umbrella” singer took the stage in a “show-stopping, bondage-inspired outfit, complete with thigh-high lace up boots and a skimpy PVC corset.”

Continuing along with her world tour, Rihanna performed in front of a jam-packed O2 Centre in London.

The Umbrella singer donned her standard racy bondage inspired outfit, complete with pvc thigh-high boots, hotpants, corset, and her diamond encrusted microphone.

Turning her back to the audience throughout the show, the Barbados babe sure wasn’t shy about showing off her backside. And with good reason, as Rihanna considers her bum to be her greatest asset.

Talking about her now well-known and often-looked-at booty, the Umbrella hitmaker told press: “I keep working at it as I want it to be perfect. It makes my clothes look good – and guys like it!”
To keep her fine figure, Rihanna tells of her daily diet, saying: “I have egg whites and pineapple for breakfast with hot water and lemon. For lunch I have fish and potatoes. I hate vegetables, but I make myself eat them. For dinner I have fish again.”

Enjoy the pictures of Rihanna showing off her assets in London, Berlin & Belfast.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment