Mar 11, 2008

Katie Price Loves All Shapes and Sizes


When you envision a lingerie promotional event, usually only the fittest and trimmest models will do. But Katie Price threw conventional wisdom out the window and invited a variety of body-typed ladies to show off her new lingerie line.

The British model launched her new line of intimate wear for fashion label “George at Asda” earlier today at The Worx in London, England.

Met with mixed reviews, Price stepped out on a limb and chose her models from her fan club, rather than a modeling agency. And she did her best to represent the full spectrum of body shapes.

Katie told press, “I decided that I wanted girls from my fan club to model [the lingerie line] with me in front of the press so I got them to write in and then I chose six girls.”

You can get your hands on the new designs at Asda stores all over the UK.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment