Apr 12, 2007

Heather Mills leaves her 'Dancing with the Stars' partner "black and blue"

Heather Mills has left her 'Dancing with the Stars' partner "black and blue" because she keeps stepping on his toes with her artificial leg.

The former model has revealed the waltz rehearsals on the hit US TV show were a painful experience for her professional partner Jonathan Roberts.

She confessed in her online diary: "At the beginning of the week, I was rubbish at the waltz.
Jonathan was in a quandary and wanted to change the beginning of the routine because every time I stepped backward, I would scrape his Achilles tendon with the heel of my shoe. But then when I stepped forward, I'd make his toes black and blue, not realising my artificial leg was standing on his foot whilst I inquired why he was screwing his face up."

Heather - who lost her left leg below the knee in a police motorbike accident in 1993 - also revealed she looked more like a "waddling duck" than a "graceful swan" during her preparations.

She added: "Jonathan said that he wanted me to be as graceful as a swan. Yet he kept saying I was impersonating a waddling duck. He said that I kept sticking my butt out, which I was actually pleased about, as I always thought I didn't have much of a butt."

Despite a rocky week, Heather and her partner impressed the judges with their waltz on Monday (04.09.07) and remain in the competition with seven other couples.

No comments:

Post a Comment