Mar 22, 2007

Lindsay Lohan's mother fears for her daughter's life

Lindsay Lohan's mother fears her daughter's life could end in tragedy like the late Princess Diana's.

Dina is worried the young actress - who is one of the most photographed women in the world - could be killed being pursued by the paparazzi, just like Diana in 1997.
Dina told America's Harper's Bazaar magazine: "She's in such a whirlwind, she's in a tornado. I mean, we're talking serious earthquake, you know? Look at me. Princess Diana will happen again."
Dina also revealed she hadn't pushed Lindsay into her recent rehab stay because she wanted her 20-year-old daughter to make the decision on her own.
She added: "Lindsay had to fall and get up. I knew it was coming. I told her, but finally she was like, 'Mommy, I had to do it myself.'"
Lindsay recently bought two pet dogs to help her curb her partying.
The 'Bobby' actress - famed for her wild nights out - purchased the two puppies in the hope they will make her stay at home.
She said: "I bought two puppies. Sober impulse buying of companions who will help me stay home."

No comments:

Post a Comment