Mar 22, 2007

Cameron Diaz, Lindsay Lohan, Christina Aguilera and Carmen Electra's lesbian leaning revealed

Some of the hottest women in Hollywood like Victoria Silvstedt, Cameron Diaz, Lindsay Lohan, Christina Aguilera and Carmen Electra, who have dated equally good looking men, also have another thing in common – they’ve all fantasized about getting hot and heavy with women.


They are some of the hottest women in Hollywood who have dated equally good looking men, but besides that Victoria Silvstedt, Cameron Diaz, Lindsay Lohan, Christina Aguilera, Geri Halliwell, Alicia Silverstone and Carmen Electra also have another thing in common – they’ve all fantasized about getting hot and heavy with women.
While former Playboy Playmate Victoria Silvstedt revealed that the woman she would love to “snog” happens to be none other that British beauty Kelly Brooke, whose naturally curvy and light skin makes her extremely attractive to Silvstedt, Cameron Diaz has confessed to having a major-crush on another Playboy regular – Pamela Anderson.
"I'd love to snog Kelly Brook - she's beautiful. She's very naturally curvy and I like her light skin. Kelly's kind of the opposite of what I am and I find that very attractive. If a girl's very attractive, why not snog her! There are so many gorgeous women in the world!" The Sun quoted Silvstedt, as saying.
“I had a major girl-crush on Pamela Anderson. Still do – she’s hot as ever - but she was my first. When I first discovered her I was like, ‘Wow, she's so beautiful!’” said Diaz.


Singer Christina Aguilera is also one who finds the female form "really beautiful", especially that of Halle Berry.
"I think the female body is really beautiful and sometimes I think the sight of a female nude body can be more attractive than a male's - but that's just me. Halle Berry is a very beautiful woman," she said, Lindsay Lohan, on the other hand, prefers Angelina Jolie.
"Someone said to me recently, 'I heard you have a crush on Angelina,' and I was like, 'Uh, everyone does. She's Angelina'" Lohan said.
Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell, in the mean time, admitted that if she was a man, it would be singer Britney Spears who would find herself the object of Ginger Spice’s affections.
"If I was a man I’d want to do Britney,” Halliwell revealed.



The woman that Alicia Silverstone revealed she "daydreams" just looking at, happens to be the actress’ ‘Beauty Shop’ co-star Queen Latifah.
"I can daydream looking at her I think she's so beautiful. I want to cuddle her," said Silverstone.
Carmen Electra on the other hand, reveals that she’s had a crush on Rock n Roll singer Joan Jett ever since she was eight.
"I've had a little girl crush on Joan Jett since I was eight. Remember that video where she comes out with a trench coat on and she opens up the trench coat and she's wearing a bikini and then she's rocking out with a guitar? She's hot," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment