Jun 2, 2008

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Premieres “Changeling”


Once again taking part in a full day of promotional duties, Angelina Jolie looked her gorgeous self at the Cannes Film Festival premiere of her new movie “Changeling”.

Directed by Clint Eastwood, Jolie’s new film tells the true story of Christine Collins, who prayed for her kidnapped 9-year-old son to return home - only to find that the boy who comes back is not hers.

Talking about her character, Jolie, 32, told press: “To me, she’s very much like my mother [who died in January 2007]. My mother was very passive in many ways and very, very sweet, but when it came to her children, she was a lion.”

“So in many ways, Christine reminded me of my mom, and it was a way to kind of revisit my mother after her passing and spend time with her,” she said.

(Click to enlarge):

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment