Nov 6, 2008

Kim Kardashian out at the dry cleaner


Following a morning filled with errands and dance practice, the always-lovely Kim Kardashian was spotted stopping off to collect her dry cleaning in Los Angeles.

Showing off her notorious derriere in black spandex pants with a black tank top and flip-flops, the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” starlet has been counting down the days until the September 22nd season premiere of “Dancing with the Stars” - during which she’ll be competing alongside dance partner Mark Ballas.

As previously reported by Mag55, Kim recently took to her blog to share about learning to dance in preparation for her DWTS debut.

The 27-year-old tells: “At first, I just try to imitate what Mark (Ballas) does, but after a while and with his guidance, I know the dance steps myself and not that is gets easy, but it gets less confusing and we can actually dance together and that is really, really exciting. Of course I have my moments where I lose my balance or I lose my place, and some days are better than others.”
Ready to hit the stage and beat out the competition, Miss Kardashian adds: “Mark and I continue to rehearse every single day, still make each other laugh, and are getting more and more excited to show everyone what we’ve been working so hard for!! Just a few more days!!!”

(Click to enlarge):

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment