Jul 17, 2008

Brody Jenner and Cora Skinner at Hawaii Beach

Brody Jenner and Cora Skinner

They’ve been busy making the beaches of Hawaii a little more beautiful lately. And yesterday Brody Jenner and Cora Skinner were at it again.

The happy twosome was spotted, along with family, frolicking in on the sand and splashing in the water, with Mr. Jenner even playfully tossing his lady into the ocean.

And they both looked scorching hot, with Cora sporting a skimpy white two-piece bikini while her gentleman caller opted for a pair of long blue boardshorts.

Jenner recently spoke out about the negative press regarding his love life, with some reports calling him a ‘womanizer.’ He told press, “Just because I date just like everyone else does, for some reason they say I’m a serial dater. I think that’s very disrespectful to say because I was raised by my mother and I treat women with respect.”

(Click to enlarge):

Source